Thursday, June 16, 2016

Back at it? Maybe.



I've been debating for some time whether to revive this blog of mine or not. To be honest, I'm busy. BUT, everyone is busy. And really, I think we're all a little less busy than we think we are. You see, I like having a blog because I gave up writing in a journal years ago. It just got to be too much. I am already an obsessive list-maker, I didn't want to add in MORE writing. In addition, all my old journals were just filled with thoughts about the boys I liked and church and what not. Which isn't really relevant these days. Having a blog means that I can talk about things going on in my life, have an outlet for the hundreds of photos I take and maybe inspire one or two people about the things that interest me. So I still haven't decided whether to start up a new blog or keep this one but we'll see!

Current things of interest:
-We bought a house in March (!), it is currently being built and should be done around the 4th of July. We are STOKED

-Speaking of we: uh, we got married. Last November and it was awesome.

-70.3 training started this week and I KNOW that it's too soon to speak about how excited I am but...I'm really excited. I love goals, I love fitness and I really love having a plan. The current goal is to just stay relatively chill about things. I have a tendency to get a bit obsessive when it comes to fitness and I really would like to make sure my friends still like me at the end of the day.

-I read through all my old posts and there is so much I want to talk about and also some things that don't need further discussion. Something to talk about: whole30. It has been a year since I did my first round and man do I have some thoughts on it.

-Work is still work. Apparently 2014 was rough? After reading through my old posts I'm realizing that they worked me WAY harder that first full field season. Through some changes I helped to implement, I think we are all much happier with the amount of time we are in the field. At least I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment