Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Obsessed.

 Guys. Jolyn makes the BEST swimsuits ever for swimming laps and also for looking gorgeous laying by the pool. I have their triangle top and scoop bottoms in watermelon and highlighter yellow, respectively, and out of all the two pieces I've swam in over the years this one is my favorite. The tie straps allow for a perfect fit and the bottoms have a built-in drawstring so they don't budge while you're swimming. I've been lusting over their vent tops and misfit tops and gah, its killing me not to buy another set. But, alas, bills. Bills always win. Maybe if I actually complete Tone it Up's entire bikini series a new suit will be my reward.

Where do you get most of your suits? Please tell me I'm not the only one with a serious swimsuit addiction ;)

photo credit: Jolyn Swimwear

No comments:

Post a Comment